- 2017 WASCA Membership Application
- 2015 Letter from WASCA President
- ASF State Licensing Checklists
- Medical Assistant Requirements
Washington Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (WASCA) is a nonprofit organization founded in 1993 whose purpose is:
* To serve as an advocate for Ambulatory Surgery Centers before the legislature, regulatory agencies, third-party insurers and employers.
* To discuss common problems relating to the provision of quality ambulatory surgery services by members.
* To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and information between members.
* To provide for cooperative, continuing education opportunities for members and their staff.
* To promote the concept of Freestanding Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
With the constant changes in health care, it is important for Ambulatory Surgery Centers to work together. Membership in WASCA provides a network of experienced professionals that serve as a powerful resource of information pertinent to the ASC market in
Washington State. WASCA members are encouraged to participate in quarterly meetings, legislative efforts, and continuing education opportunities sponsored by the association.