- Centers Want Bigger Slice of Surgery Pie (01/10/2011)
- The Economy is Challenging all in the Healthcare Sector to Rethink Healthcare Delivery (01/01/2011)
- Washington Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (WASCA) Promotes Collaboration to Reduce Health Costs (01/01/2011)
- Ambulatory surgery centers offer another option (11/18/2010)
- Outpatient surgery lowers
Ambulatory Surgical Facility Licensing Seminar
Hosted by: Washington Ambulatory Surgery Center Association
Date: Friday, March 17, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: Glaser Auditorium, Swedish Hospital, 747 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122
Meeting Agenda: Click here for the meeting agenda
What’s New in 2017?
Frank Schitoskey and
WASCA’s mission is to be a respected resource for educational opportunities, legislative advocacy, legal information and resources, and assistance with operational issues relevant to the ambulatory surgery industry and to promote independent providers in the health care delivery system.
- Notice of Proposed Rule Making Ambulatory Surgical Facility Licensing Fees
- WASCA Comments on Proposed Ambulatory Surgery Facility Licencing Fee Increase
- ASC Medicaid Pilot Project – Phase One
- ASC Medicaid Pilot Project – Reimbursement Amounts (Excel Spreadsheet)
- Department of Health ASF Licensure Fee