- Centers Want Bigger Slice of Surgery Pie (01/10/2011)
- The Economy is Challenging all in the Healthcare Sector to Rethink Healthcare Delivery (01/01/2011)
- Washington Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (WASCA) Promotes Collaboration to Reduce Health Costs (01/01/2011)
- Ambulatory surgery centers offer another option (11/18/2010)
- Outpatient surgery lowers
Washington ASC Symposium
Hosted by: Washington Ambulatory Surgery Center Association and Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
Date: Thursday, July 27, 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: Four Seasons Hotel, 99 Union Street, Seattle, WA 98101
Registration: Registration Form
7:00 – 8:30 amNetworking Breakfast
WASCA’s mission is to be a respected resource for educational opportunities, legislative advocacy, legal information and resources, and assistance with operational issues relevant to the ambulatory surgery industry and to promote independent providers in the health care delivery system.
- Notice of Proposed Rule Making Ambulatory Surgical Facility Licensing Fees
- WASCA Comments on Proposed Ambulatory Surgery Facility Licencing Fee Increase
- ASC Medicaid Pilot Project – Phase One
- ASC Medicaid Pilot Project – Reimbursement Amounts (Excel Spreadsheet)
- Department of Health ASF Licensure Fee