2016 ANNUAL EDUCATION CONFERENCE
November 17 & 18, 2016
Tulalip Resort and Spa
10200 Quil Ceda Boulevard
The Annual Conference provides ASC owners, operators and clinicians with the latest information impacting the industry. With a range of topics presented by speakers who are leaders in the ASC industry, our programming is designed to provide you with the tools you need to run your business efficiently so that you can focus on delivering high quality health care to patients.
Special Hotel Rates
Tulalip Resort Room block rates start at $149 per night. Reserve online or call (866) 716-7162 and use code TB0367 to receive the WASCA 2016 Annual Education Conference & Trade Show group discount. Reservations must be made by October 31, 2016 in order to receive the discounted room rate.
- For Exhibitor and Sponsorship Information, please contact Linda O’Keefe at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michi Carlson at email@example.com
- For registration information, please contact Becky Constantine at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2016 Annual Conference Agenda
- Early bird registration ends September 1st!
Conference Registration Form
- Sponsor Levels
- Exhibitor Registration Form
2016 ICD-10 Webinar Series
In partnership with mdStrategies, WASCA is offering its members a coding webinar series to help prepare your team and your facility for implementation of ICD-10. Learn about the changes in documentation requirements so that the correct diagnosis codes can be determined and the structural makeup of the new codes can be used. Participants are eligible to receive 2 AAPC credits.
2015 WASCA Education Conference
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
• Attendee Registration Form
• Exhibitor Letter of Invitation
• Exhibitor Prospectus
• Sponsor Levels
• Exhibitor Registration Form
Kori Rae Martodam
Matt Kilton and Wendy Taylor
Steve Miller and April Betts-Gibson
2015 WASCA ICD-10 Coding Webinar
2015 Scheduled DOH ASF Quarterly Stakeholder Roundtables
The ASF Quarterly Stakeholder Roundtable is a forum for open discussion of topics and emerging issues presented by the members to improve compliance and licensing success of ASFs.
The next roundtables will be held:
July 23, 2015
Each of the 2015 meetings will be held:
• Time – 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
• Location – DOH Town Center 2 building, room 158
For those of you who want to call-in to the meeting:
• Call 877-351-4402
• When prompted, enter the following code: 9422097366